Help my son with his school project

mnr

Hatching
12 Years
Dec 30, 2007
Hello all,

Last summer, my son took on a project of building chicken coops for sale. Now, as part of a high-school project, he is doing research on how he could improve his product.

If you have time, would you take his survey - probably about five to ten minutes.

http://www.niemannross.com/fiab

And, seriously, no. This isn't a scam or a sales pitch. You can include your name if you're interested, but otherwise can choose to be left alone and anonymous.

Thanks!
Mark Niemann-Ross

done did it............ love the flock in a box, just add water
gig.gif

What is he trying to determine by the questions - doesn't seem to be many - age, marital status, owned chickens etc....

Doens't seem to be any kind of questions about chickens and housing or making a product better??

At the risk of posting an unwelcome commercial message, here is the text from his flyer. I can send a PDF to anyone interested...

If you’ve considered chickens, you may be wondering what supplies you need – and where to get them in the Portland area. Of course – that also means building a coop for your chickens – which means finding plans, getting materials, and finding the time to build it.

There is an easy way – Call “Flock in a Box” for a solution delivered to your door. Our company, comprised of high school entrepreneurs, will deliver a complete chicken set-up to your door. This includes all of the following:
• Fully assembled chicken coop
• Three chickens
• Feeder
• Watering pail
• Two weeks supply of food
• Oyster shells (necessary for added calcium for egg production)
• Bedding material
• Basic instructions for getting started, including tips, helpful web sites, and connections with the Portland chicken community.

When we leave – all you need to do is add water, and your flock is complete.

Flock in a box is only $400. And they are available for immediate delivery.

Call xxxx
or email xxx
for purchase,
or to set up a no-commitment appointment to see a flock-in-a-box.​

Back
Top Bottom