Help! Need breed and age

Anhurst29

In the Brooder
May 24, 2022
So I have the opportunity to bring this chicken into my flock. However I'm unable to tell through pictures what breed she is and also how old she is. I was hoping you lovely chicken experts could help me some! I would of course want her to currently be laying but it's hard for me to tell.

Attachments

• received_577445743924353.jpeg
    received_577445743924353.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 2
I don't have the knowledge base (noobie), but what I do have is 3 BO mixes that are about 2and 1/2 years old, and that hen would pass as a sibling!

It seems to me that she is Lohmann brown. And i can't prove her age with this picture! Take a picture of her head and legs, I'll tell you exactly how old she is!
Don't take pictures of chickens "from the plane", get closer to the animal, take a picture of it from the profile and from the side, so that it can be clearly seen!

It seems to me that she is Lohmann brown. And i can't prove her age with this picture! Take a picture of her head and legs, I'll tell you exactly how old she is!
Don't take pictures of chickens "from the plane", get closer to the animal, take a picture of it from the profile and from the side, so that it can be clearly seen!
Will do as soon as I can. I'm currently out of town and was sent this picture via text

Back
Top Bottom