Help.... Need one or more Cochin Bantam Hens.

Ain't No Sunshine

In the Brooder
8 Years
May 9, 2011
I have Mr. Black mourning the loss of his beloved lady, Little Black, both black cochins. And so fluffy and cute. He is so lonely and sad. I promised him some time ago I would find him a new wife and put up notices, but nothing so far. Anyone have a nice little lady Or two or three plus) they can part with? I don't know if he is picky about color (him being very politically correct and all) She can be retired and not laying. I live in Arlington but may be able to drive a ways for the right girl.
Thank you

Hello everyone,
I haven't been here in a very long time. Got caught up in going back to school and whatnot. Still have my chicken passion up and running,though. Love reading all the posts. Been looking for a few birds by posting in the feed store, and then, duh, it dawned on me to come here.I have Mr. Black mourning the loss of his beloved lady, Little Black, both black cochins. And so fluffy and cute. He is so lonely and sad. I promised him some time ago I would find him a new wife and put up notices, but nothing so far. Anyone have a nice little lady Or two or three plus) they can part with? I don't know if he is picky about color (him being very politically correct and all) She can be retired and not laying. I live in Arlington but may be able to drive a ways for the right girl.
Can't believe I missed the show in Monroe. Crum!
I thank you kindly for any pointing me in the right direction you can give.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom