HELP NOT MOVING OR MAKING A SOUND

Cows quails horses

In the Brooder
Dec 7, 2020
I have a button quail egg he seems to have piped But he hasn’t been moving for a long time or making a new noise so I peeled back some of the eggshell and I saw his beak was peeking out and he’s not moving or making any noise and he’s been like this for I have no clue how long but I need help fast

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307 KB · Views: 3
Put that egg back in the incubator!!!!! Taking it out will dry out the membrane and make it 10x harder for the baby to escape. How long has it been stuck like that? You could break (but not remove) the shell around it in the way it would unzip IF it's been stuck for over 8 hours. Be very gentle, and don't touch the membrane. Doing that could break a vein and cause the chick to bleed out.

Put that egg back in the incubator!!!!! Taking it out will dry out the membrane and make it 10x harder for the baby to escape. How long has it been stuck like that? You could break (but not remove) the shell around it in the way it would unzip IF it's been stuck for over 8 hours. Be very gentle, and don't touch the membrane. Doing that could break a vein and cause the chick to bleed out.
I put it back in immediately after I took the pic I don’t know mabe all night I just woke up and I had no clue when it was gonna hatch and it had piped I think it’s only my second hatch but there is no movement or noise

I put it back in immediately after I took the pic I don’t know mabe all night I just woke up and I had no clue when it was gonna hatch and it had piped I think it’s only my second hatch but there is no movement or noise
ok it’s been 23 hours sence it piped and so sign of life should I try to assist it I don’t know

ok it’s been 23 hours sence it piped and so sign of life should I try to assist it I don’t know

If it's been that long I personally would, I don't know what everyone else thinks. Just remember to be suuper careful about ripping the membrane, maybe try taking off just the hard shell first. Is she still alive? Try to keep her warm while you're helping. Don't disturb the others if there are any

If it's been that long I personally would, I don't know what everyone else thinks. Just remember to be suuper careful about ripping the membrane, maybe try taking off just the hard shell first. Is she still alive? Try to keep her warm while you're helping. Don't disturb the others if there are any
I peeled back 1 of the 2 and he has sadly passed away I am unsure about the other

Back
Top Bottom