Help on chicken feed

ChickenDude12345

Songster
Jun 16, 2021
Northern NH
So I have bought my chicken feed from blue seal since is the closest place. I fed my chicks medicated starter food from three days to six weeks old. My pet sitter then bought multi flock chicken feed which is essentially a starter to. They are going to be seven weeks old. When they are eight weeks old I plan to switch them to a grower feed. Apple seal the grow and show feed has 15% protein. That seems really low. What should I do?

So I have bought my chicken feed from blue seal since is the closest place. I fed my chicks medicated starter food from three days to six weeks old. My pet sitter then bought multi flock chicken feed which is essentially a starter to. They are going to be seven weeks old. When they are eight weeks old I plan to switch them to a grower feed. Apple seal the grow and show feed has 15% protein. That seems really low. What should I do?
Leave them on the multi flock for life and put out oyster shell in separate containers at around 18 weeks.

Depending on flock size, it may be difficult to use two bags in a timely manner. "I" would look at other brands that offer an all flock or starter 18-20%.

Best practice: Buy bags less than one month old and use within two.
Ok I was looking at Purina flock raiser or something made by them. It sucks tho that the blue seal brand doesn’t have good grower feed which I could buy not online but in store. But whatever

Back
Top Bottom