HELP - one chick has hatched and other only pipped

So far they are starting at the right end...after reading the link from above I am more nervous than ever! I didn't know so much could go wrong and until I went to the link, I would not have know what to look for.

So far they are starting at the right end...after reading the link from above I am more nervous than ever!  I didn't know so much could go wrong and until I went to the link, I would not have know what to look for.  

Oh I'm sorry , that wasn't my intention . It helps to be informed but sometimes too much information can be a little daunting. Just to put your mind at ease, most of my hatches have gone off without a hitch.

Oh I'm sorry , that wasn't my intention . It helps to be informed but sometimes too much information can be a little daunting. Just to put your mind at ease, most of my hatches have gone off without a hitch.
No, You do not have to be sorry!! I loved reading all the information. It gave me some things to think about and watch for. This is my first go round with an incubator and I really didn't do a lot of research before I got started. It is a wonderful and informative link that I have gone to again...it helps pass the time while I wait for these little peepers :) I am certain that it will be a link that I repeatedly go to so I will be up to speed on all that can happen.
Right now, I have guineas hatching and waiting on a dozen of Americana chicken eggs. Next spring I hope to start hatching goslings. So again, no need to be sorry! I should be sorry for not doing all the research beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom