Help out my friend and win some amazing artwork

Epona142

Songster
11 Years
Apr 19, 2008
Bedias, TX
Times are hard for all of us, and I really want to help my best friend out. This person has been there for me through thick and thin. She does amazing graphic artwork, so today I helped her set up a Facebook page and now I'm spreading the word.

I have commissioned art from her before, and she is also going to be doing the cover art for my novel when it's ready to go. When she reaches 100 Fans, she's going to give away a piece to one of her page fans. She'll be doing the same at 500 fans.

She's still setting the page up as of this post, but her prices are very reasonable, and I believe you can choose between obtaining the digital copy of your art, or having her go and get it printed and shipped to you. Well worth it, in my opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Minxed-Arts/134096773353865

I wish I had talent like hers!
big_smile.png

I would love to help her out, but I'm not really into "fantasy" art. If she did something more realistic, I would go for it.

Sorry,
Jen

I "liked" her. My sister is "artsy-fartsy" and a tattoo artist so "different" and fantasy are is common place. I'd love to win a piece of her art if for nothing else to share with my sis. She is officially "like" by me!

Back
Top Bottom