HELP P.S. Guys will most likely be of no use on this thread but feel free to try XD

Which one is your FAVORITE?

Votes: 4 33.3%

Votes: 2 16.7%

Votes: 3 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

Toro

Songster
7 Years
May 18, 2012
New Yawk
My first semi-formal dance is on the 17 and i still dont know what dress I'm wearing. I need help picking which one and I need ideas of accesories to go with it. I am tall, blonde, slender, and typically look good in red, white, and blue. LOL PRIDE IN MY COUNTRY!! Lol anyway... here are my choices but feel free to show me some that you like!!

P.S. I'm not alowed to wear strapless dresses or any that are "too short" and the dresses don't have to be red white or blue those are just what I look best in. Sometimes i look good in a light yellow. Oh and not over 50 dollars!!!

1. But in a darker blue, white, or red and with more jewlery

LL

4.HAS BEEN RULED OUT

Last edited:
I think all of them are too short, but maybe that dates me as being an old fogie.

When I think semi-formal, I think "tea length" dresses.

hide.gif

No, seriously, all of them are nice. But I do like the longer lengths. I am sure you will look great in whatever you choose!

Go for six, muted gold tones are always nice. If possible I would say go a bit longer if you're like me and don't like to wear anything that hits above the knees.
tongue.png

I think all of them are too short, but maybe that dates me as being an old fogie.

When I think semi-formal, I think "tea length" dresses.

hide.gif

No, seriously, all of them are nice. But I do like the longer lengths. I am sure you will look great in whatever you choose!

All of them are too short for me too...
hide.gif
I like longer lengths as well, and those all look...

Stupid, anyways

( OH and I'm not very old, I'm younger then 17 and I still think short dresses are stupid. I was raised weird :p )

Back
Top Bottom