Help PLEASE! Sick baby!!

Going to the vitamin store to get brewers yeast. I figured that should cover all bases. I can't seem to find a way to put a video up and a picture won't cut it. All I can do is fight as long as he's willing too.

Videos need to be on Youtube or Vimeo. Then you copy and paste the url into the box that comes up when you click on the video icon above. It is to the right of the picture icon.

Ugh, well, I attempted the video but it fails :( I can't wait to see if the brewers yeast helps. He did start to try preening, especially with praise. So that's something. Hopefully it's a start c

Day 1 of brewers yeast: Still sleeps a lot. Head still convulses when he's stimulated. Body convulsions seemed to have slowed down tremendously. He loves to eat and drink, sometimes to the point if exhaustion. I gave him a little bathtime, holding him. He automatically dipped his head then wanted out and warmed up. He's like a new born. Eats, sleeps, poops. In between that. Likes to be held and cuddled in a blanket, and groomed to sleep. :) he's very sweet but let's you know what he wants. He will squirm call me as soon as he soils himself. Sometimes flipping in his back. Sometimes it's like he just lays there waiting for me to save him, cause he knows I will. Lol. I have notices him make deliberate movements to re adjust for better eating and drinking angles. Small improvements I think. I hope I'm not just being overly hopeful. On a good note. He's still alive and kicking, strong and willful. (When he's not asleep). ;D

I think I am in love with the little.
love.gif

Proud of you for caring so much.
hugs.gif

Aw thanks Amiga! I'm in love with him. His healthy sister is just as sweet, and lovable. I can't beleive how much happiness they bring. ( and poop ) I might look into Duck diapers.

Back
Top Bottom