Help Please - Sick Goose

Does she act like she is feeling better? I think your doing an awesome job.or labor of love is a better phrase.
smile.png

She is definitely getting more energy! She is keeping her eyes open longer, when I go to pick her up to feed her she is standing (with my support) for longer periods of time whereas before she stayed sitting down, and she has started eating the chick starter that I left with her until I can get back home to tube feed her again.

That's great news.
celebrate.gif
It sounds like Lucy is on the mend. I'm so happy for the both of you.

I'm am extremely glad she is getting better too! I am looking for chicken tractor plans now so I can move her around the yard and not have to worry about anything picking on her or attacking her.

I'm am extremely glad she is getting better too! I am looking for chicken tractor plans now so I can move her around the yard and not have to worry about anything picking on her or attacking her.
I am so happy to hear she is getting her strength back , it does sound like she is on the mend.
smile.png

Thats nice she'll be getting a new house and be safe. Please give us an update on how Lucy is doing.

She is doing great! Everything seems to be working. She is bathing herself and starting to stand up and flap her wings during bath time. She is definitely leaving me quite a bit to clean up every day with all the splashing, but just seeing her getting healthy again makes it all worth it!!

She is doing great! Everything seems to be working. She is bathing herself and starting to stand up and flap her wings during bath time. She is definitely leaving me quite a bit to clean up every day with all the splashing, but just seeing her getting healthy again makes it all worth it!!
That is great news!!

So happy for you and her..

Great news I'm so happy Lucy is getting back to her old self. You've done a great job of nursing her back to health. Please keep us updated on how she is doing.

Back
Top Bottom