Help please ?

Discussion in 'Emergencies / Diseases / Injuries and Cures' started by sirmemorex, Apr 30, 2011.

1. sirmemorex

sirmemorex New Egg

Jul 2, 2008
    Not sure what to say am posting pics they have been like this for about 2 months was tould to give them more larry pelts and sun flower seeds but does not seam to be helping any help would be great thanks HOW do i put the pics on here please

Thanks Rick

2. Pairie Faring

Pairie Faring Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2011
    Dodge City
    There are instructions on how to post pics. Go to the index (up top, blue bar, far left ) and loof under frequently asked questions. however to reduce spam you have to have ten posts under your belt before BYC will let you post pics. I saw that you only have 2. Hope this helps:D

3. sirmemorex

sirmemorex New Egg

Jul 2, 2008
    ok thanks

4. Judy

Judy Moderator Staff Member

Feb 5, 2009
    South Georgia
    Meanwhile, tell us more please -- diet, how much space, what exactly is wrong, how old are they, have they been wormed or treated for lice/mites, that I can think of offhand. Give us a better chance to be able to help.

I don't know what larry pelts are. Where are you (general location?)

5. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

I'm sure it's layer pellets

6. sirmemorex

sirmemorex New Egg

Jul 2, 2008
    i think i posted pics hope it worked i have 8 hens no rosters they have a 4x6 coop and there yard is like 10x12 they have never hand any kind of treatmen i have looked real close at them and see no signs of lic or anything like that i can set and watch the and they juct pluck at each other when the oter is not looking and get a feather hope that helps

7. MandyH

MandyH You'll shoot your eye out!

They don't have enough space. They are too crowded.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by