Help pls..has she given up?

I, personally, would hang them inside my shirt with skin contact-but I have an incubator.
After they hatch, sneak out at night and slide them under the hen. No problem.

Quote:
you might cause bleeding then it will be in trouble. can you heare peeping at all or is there an external pip?

er
I only broke thru a little and there was no external blood, but a very small amount under the membrane. I did not break the membrane. I took the egg back out to mama and she immediately rolled it under her after not doing anything with it for hours. Now I just have to wait and see.

Quote:
you might cause bleeding then it will be in trouble. can you heare peeping at all or is there an external pip?

er
I only broke thru a little and there was no external blood, but a very small amount under the membrane. I did not break the membrane. I took the egg back out to mama and she immediately rolled it under her after not doing anything with it for hours. Now I just have to wait and see.

did you hear any peeping? thats a sign they are ready to hatch.

No, but I tried and it's very loud out there, so I can't be sure.
Quote:
er

Quote:

I would just let mama take care of it then and lets hope for the best..
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom