HELP! PRODUCERS PRIDE POULTRY PEN

If you look at other peoples photos in the reviews on that page there are a couple of people that have added corrugated metal sheets - you'd just need to buy long enough ones to give you the over hang you need.

1670503958630.png

and

1670504204552.png

The issues with that is how much load a solid roof that thing could handle? If you get 12" of snow on top I'm not sure it would hold up. Probably wouldn't place it anywhere too windy either.

If it's next to another building you might be better off building off that (like a car port sort of thing).

If you look at other peoples photos in the reviews on that page there are a couple of people that have added corrugated metal sheets - you'd just need to buy long enough ones to give you the over hang you need.

View attachment 3344095

and

View attachment 3344096

The issues with that is how much load a solid roof that thing could handle? If you get 12" of snow on top I'm not sure it would hold up. Probably wouldn't place it anywhere too windy either.

If it's next to another building you might be better off building off that (like a car port sort of thing).
Well I feel stupid now 🤦🏻‍♀️I didn’t think to look at the review pics. No snow here, just dang rain

Back
Top Bottom