Help Relocating Ducks

Rhyna49

In the Brooder
Apr 1, 2024
Hi ihope you can help me a year ago a mom Muscovy left in from of my house 14 beautiful Muscovy i try to take care of them they will stay in front of my house the problem is there so much evil neighbors hate them and i live in a society on Saturday someone let his chiw chow dog at them i wasn’t home when i come back I found one death the other almos dying and 4 traumatized ducks please i need a place to relocate the 4 that i have left i love them I wish I could keep them i just don’t want to take them to a place they will fly back they love the grass they don’t like that much the water please can you help me i have the one that is almost dying to try to save his life but the other 4 still outside in danger

If you are in the United States, I would call your local DNR office and explain the situation.

If not, whatever humanity-for-animals agencies you have there.

Hi ihope you can help me a year ago a mom Muscovy left in from of my house 14 beautiful Muscovy i try to take care of them they will stay in front of my house the problem is there so much evil neighbors hate them and i live in a society on Saturday someone let his chiw chow dog at them i wasn’t home when i come back I found one death the other almos dying and 4 traumatized ducks please i need a place to relocate the 4 that i have left i love them I wish I could keep them i just don’t want to take them to a place they will fly back they love the grass they don’t like that much the water please can you help me i have the one that is almost dying to try to save his life but the other 4 still outside in danger
Where are you located? @Rhyna49

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom