Help sexing Easter Egger chicks?

You might have better luck with responses if you start a completely new thread with a more accurate heading. This one was for helping sex Easter Eggers. I'm not seeing any Easter Eggers in your pics so far. Maybe a thread with a heading like "Help! Breed? Sex? 13 chicks! pictures incl." Something like that as a heading for a new thread will get you answers..lol!

I have three Easter Eggers.One of them is very small. the other one is medium and mostly gray with a yellow beard. the third one is HUGE. almost twice the size of the small one.

1st one

1st one

2nd one

2nd one

3rd one

3rd one

I know you can't really see the size on these Photos, and I have not clue if you can even tell a rooster from the size, comparative to the others, at this age. But the third one is bigger than my Barred rock chicks. Any ideas on if any of these three are roosters?

These two are about 4-5 weeks. I suspect the darker one is a roo, the legs are thinker, it's bigger than f the other and there are light shades of what appears to be a
rust color on the shoulders. Am I imagining this? The lady I got them from sexed for me, suppose to be hens, if not, I can bring the roo back. Obviously, would prefer to switch roo out sooner than later.
suspected roo?
pullet?

Back
Top Bottom