My husband put two bags of extremely smelly bark chippings in the run this afternoon This evening one of the faverolles was missing found her asleep in the coop She's very very sleepy, I've moved her inside with food and water but she wouldn't eat it So I've put the other faverolles chicken with her and she's eaten now( scrambled egg) Could it be the fumes from the bark? Or mold? I've just read an artical that says if you get the timing right you can save the chick by flogging / or fogging? With disinfectant What does this mean? What do I do now should I remove all the bark?