help! sick peacock

Pics
Thankyou for your reply!!! I'm having to guess their weights so I am splitting 250mg tab between 4 of them. They are 7 months and have lost a lot because they are weak. I don't have a scale so I'm hoping this works.

Or show me a picture of them?
This was 2 days before the first one died out of nowhere. Im going to have to order a scale but im afraid they will be dead before then. They were all doing great. It was rainy and cold for 2 days then snow. I assume the cold weather brought it on. Since first one died they have heat lamps. 3 days later another died and i expect 2 more to be dead in the morning. The last 2 males are so weak they fall over and have to be helped up. I gave them sugar water and liquified feed by syringe along with metronidazole. My 2 peahens aren't looking weak yet but I treated them too. I have had these since they were 6 weeks and they were off the ground until 3 months, fed medicated feed, and wormed with wazine then safe guard 2 weeks later about 1 month ago. I don't know what else to do.

Attachments

• DSC_2483.JPG
    DSC_2483.JPG
    436.7 KB · Views: 12
I did an autopsy this morning on my most recent dead peacock. Are these the types of black spots on the liver that would suggest blackhead?

Attachments

• 20171218_071352.jpg
    20171218_071352.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 10

Back
Top Bottom