Help, Unsure of the type of ducks I have & How much do you feed them

unknownnikki

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 24, 2013
Louisiana
I'm not sure of the type of ducks I have, I have 8 little yellow ones nd 2 little black n yellows... Could the little black n yellow ones be a mix breed? I know I should of asked but after a dog eat my pair of call ducks, I really didn't care... So I'm new 2 the duck business :)! Okay & now how much do you feed little ducks? I leave food out day & night open free to eat... & it's like boom over night they grow unbelievable... Sorry for asking all the questions but I just thought it's better then adding to post... Thanks

I don't know what kind of ducks they are, but if you post some mictures maybe someone can help to identify them.
As for food, give them access to food all the time, day and night, for the first few weeks. There's a sticky about raising ducklings that i think you would enjoy as well as it providing a lot of good information.

I know that the little yellow ones are pekins nd I asked the guy what kind the others was end he said Megpies but don't the Rouen nd magpies look a like when ducking? My boyfriend just bring me home 5 little ones with a black body with yellow maybe a little more write I'm thinking black duck but there is also Cayuga that looks like that... I have been looking for days comparing pictures to put on the Internet.

I had mixes that hatched black with yellow bibs and wing tips. But I believe Sweedish and possibly magpies too look similar. Haven't had those so can't advise. Pics would help.

You should be able to upload it straight from your device after you take a picture with your phone by clicking on the little landscape box, it looks like mountains and a sun/moon silhouette.
yes I know how to do it but last time I tryed it didn't go though with this post ; (

Back
Top Bottom