Help What do I have?

rhinomeadows

Chirping
7 Years
Oct 3, 2012
Atoka, OK
Hello Everybody thanks for reading this. I have been given a few ducks from a friend who grew tired of them. I have never had ducks before and I really enjoy them. I'm wanting to get a few more next year but I dont know what kind I have. If you can identify the breed and maybe even the sex I would appreciate it. Thanks again for helping out.

I believe these first 2 are the same breed. And then I have this completely brown duck.

Hello Everybody thanks for reading this. I have been given a few ducks from a friend who grew tired of them. I have never had ducks before and I really enjoy them. I'm wanting to get a few more next year but I dont know what kind I have. If you can identify the breed and maybe even the sex I would appreciate it. Thanks again for helping out.

I believe these first 2 are the same breed. And then I have this completely brown duck.

http://www.californiahatchery.com/Khaki-Campbell-Ducklings_p_9.html for second one. of course just guessing. they sure are pretty and
welcome-byc.gif

Last edited:
I noticed one of them has a green bill which means male with Mallards, but I don't know about other ducks. Do you notice a difference in their quack? Whispery and quite means drake and loud means girl!

Back
Top Bottom