Help! What type of bantams are these?

So I know I have read that they may be too young to tell the sex, but thought i’d Try and ask anyway. You guys are all so good T this. I bought these at a TSC. It’s my first time with this, and I didn’t ask their age. They looked about 1 week old at the time, straight run, bantam mix. I think one is a silkie because of the legs, but not sure, plus I think it might be a male, which I can’t have.

1 and 2 are pics of the possible silkie.
3 and 4 are pics of what I think could be a welsummer?

F65BFCC5-5C7D-401E-8DDA-DA9A33E13DDD.jpeg C464265F-A373-4398-9242-F560C3B94DCF.jpeg EAFDEA99-850C-4C5D-9B82-A43028E19F4C.jpeg 5653CD2B-2700-43F9-8B6A-D7D09A4E4F90.jpeg

Hi!

This is my first post here. We just picked up a couple bantam chicks from our local feed store, and told they were silkies but I’m not sure they look like silkies and don’t have the typical 5 toes you see on silkies.

Any chance anyone knows what they are? The have the feathered feet. Thank you!
Mille Fleur d'Uccles ours looked just like this.
Also if anyone knows what breed bantam this little guy (or gal) in the front is. :)
Golden Sebright
So I know I have read that they may be too young to tell the sex, but thought i’d Try and ask anyway. You guys are all so good T this. I bought these at a TSC. It’s my first time with this, and I didn’t ask their age. They looked about 1 week old at the time, straight run, bantam mix. I think one is a silkie because of the legs, but not sure, plus I think it might be a male, which I can’t have.

View attachment 1309037 View attachment 1309038 View attachment 1309039 View attachment 1309040
1and2 seem like a d'Uccle because Silkies have crests and 3 and 4 most definitely not Welsummers. He does look like one but has blue grey wings. More natural light might help? It could just be the lighting.
https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Welsummer+Baby+Chicks&FORM=IRIBQP

View attachment 1309037 View attachment 1309038 View attachment 1309039 View attachment 1309040
What type of comb on the blue chick? And does it have feather legs?

That one does not have feathered legs. The lighting is off. It has more of a tan color.
The pic 1 & 2 has feathered legs. I never heard of a d’Uccle. I will have to look that one up. And I will try to get another picture of the other one. It’s fast though ☺️

That one does not have feathered legs. The lighting is off. It has more of a tan color.
The pic 1 & 2 has feathered legs. I never heard of a d’Uccle. I will have to look that one up. And I will try to get another picture of the other one. It’s fast though ☺️
1 and 2 is probably a d'Uccle then. Since it is tan colored there is a possibility it is a Welsummer. Or a brown Leghorn.

If that one is a d’uccle I will feel pretty lucky. That is very attractive bird, from the pictures. I just hope it’s not a rooster!

Back
Top Bottom