HELP WHATS WRONG WITH MY BABY 😭😭😭

I just watched your videos.
You can take the stuffed animals out of the container.
I see that it looks like you have already removed the shavings...that was a great move.
Sometimes the dummies eat the shavings at this age and that can cause problems.

I highly recommend trying to keep the container a bit cleaner.

I also highly recommend getting some Nutri-Drench asap.

I did not see added warmth.

I can also tell you to be very careful with heating a container that small. It is very likely to over heat quickly because of the size and it's almost impossible to only heat a small portion of it.

I used apple vinegar for my sick chick last year and olive oil and it healed her. Also I didn’t give her a lot just a little bit in her water and there’s a b12 $20.00 vitamin at tractor supply and the b12 vitamin I used alittle as like 1/2 in a medicine cup
This would be better for chicks:
Screenshot_20210412-182926.png

I used apple vinegar for my sick chick last year and olive oil and it healed her. Also I didn’t give her a lot just a little bit in her water and there’s a b12 $20.00 vitamin at tractor supply and the b12 vitamin I used alittle as like 1/2 in a medicine cup
What illness did you heal with ACV and olive oil? While they may be useful in some situations, they aren't going to cure much of anything.

Thanks also I’ll even post another vid tomorrow or even day to show you guys her process :) and Any other things I should give her?

Thats really good! If the egg and honey seems to help, keep doing that. How is her appetite? Has she eaten recently? Do you have the brand name of the feed you are giving? I agree in getting a thermometer, it will help you accurately tell how warm it is, and if that is the issue.

I would stop with the Olive oil, but IMO apple cider vinegar is good. The olive oil isn't needed, that will likely only dilute at the vitamins and vinegar, causing it to not work as well.
Sorry to interrogate you! You are doing a great job, and obviously doing lots of research for this girl. Keep up the good work, and we'll give you the best advice we can. :hugs Crossing my fingers for your girl!
Also here’s the video of her look at the last one https://www.instagram.com/p/CNlLBP9rcfc/ I want her chirp back 😭😭😭 I don’t know what’s causing that

Thats really good! If the egg and honey seems to help, keep doing that. How is her appetite? Has she eaten recently? Do you have the brand name of the feed you are giving? I agree in getting a thermometer, it will help you accurately tell how warm it is, and if that is the issue.

I would stop with the Olive oil, but IMO apple cider vinegar is good. The olive oil isn't needed, that will likely only dilute at the vitamins and vinegar, causing it to not work as well.
Sorry to interrogate you! You are doing a great job, and obviously doing lots of research for this girl. Keep up the good work, and we'll give you the best advice we can. :hugs Crossing my fingers for your girl!
She eats but not a lot like the other chicks.. also thanks I appreciate the nice complement 💕💕💕

Back
Top Bottom