Help with a White Peacock

breezy2u

Chirping
7 Years
Sep 11, 2013
So four days ago a white peacock showed up in my yard and has been here ever since. Kind of ironic since I just hatched two jade peacocks four weeks ago and I am going to be building a large run for them. I'm hoping it sticks around as I think it is just gorgeous. But I was wondering if there was a way to tell if it was male or female and how old it may be. Any help would be appreciated.
penelope.jpg
penelope1.jpg
penelope2.jpg
penelope3.jpg

So four days ago a white peacock showed up in my yard and has been here ever since. Kind of ironic since I just hatched two jade peacocks four weeks ago and I am going to be building a large run for them. I'm hoping it sticks around as I think it is just gorgeous. But I was wondering if there was a way to tell if it was male or female and how old it may be. Any help would be appreciated.View attachment 2724408View attachment 2724409View attachment 2724410View attachment 2724411

Where are you located please ? About 3 months I had 4 of my newly obtained peafowl escape, I had hoped that they had been here long enough that they would return on their own, but they did not... I live in Pa. Just outside York, and my one female / hen looked very much like the one you pictured, she was a peach/mix, year and a half old. The others where a Spalding male/ cock, a half Java Green hen, and a White male/cock, they are all young under 2yrs. If anyone is living in this area of Pennsylvania, Spring Grove, and has seen them or knows of someone who has, please contact me at [email protected]. I have been searching for them but beginning to lose hope of getting them back !

Back
Top Bottom