Help with an Incubator information

andypettis3370

In the Brooder
6 Years
Oct 17, 2013
Has anyone ever used or know anything about the Sanven Janoel 48 incubator? For what I have seen on Amazon the reviews are good but no other reviews anywhere else that I can find. There are several of these incubators out there that look the same with a different name and that is what scares me. I also seen the Incuview incubator on Incubator Warehouses site but dont see any reviews on it either. I was just wondering if anyone has any experiences with either. These are the two links to the incubators. Please check them out and let me know what you think. I am very new to incubating and looking for all the help I can get.

http://www.amazon.com/Sanven-Automa...UTF8&qid=1398896746&sr=8-7&keywords=incubator

http://incubatorwarehouse.com/incuview-egg-incubator.html

I just ordered my 48 Janoel incubator off ebay and it should arrive on Saturday. Only thing negative I read about them was it only shows temps in Celsius and you can't change it but I figure I'll just look up the setting I need it one when it gets here. I haven't looked into the other you listed but I did go to the link and read the details and it looks fine as well....I liked that it tells you the humidity needed during each phase of incubation! The Sanven Janoel allows for 48 chicken eggs while the Incuview only allows 27 eggs I think for chickens (I'm not sure if you are incubating chickens or quail or what though)

I am going to be incubating both quail and chickens. I like the Incuview but it only holding 27 eggs is the only down fall. I also read that you can only have one size egg in it at a time because of the way the turner works. The 48 Janoel that you ordered how much was it and the the shipping on it? I found them on Amazon for $168 up with free shipping. I am thinking of going that route because it will cost about the same as the Hovabator 1588 and this one is made of hard ABS plastic that will be way stronger and hold up over the years.

The one i ordered on ebay was 163.00 free shipping also. The incubator i have now is cheaply made and has a crack in it. It also doesnt keep the temp at a steady rate either so im hoping this one will be alot better!

Back
Top Bottom