Help with chick gender?

Debbiedeedee

In the Brooder
Apr 29, 2017
I'm so sorry to invade on your forum but I am new here and I can't figure out how to create my own! Can firstly you help me how to create my own and secondly help me with our 6 week old chick is it male or female! Sorry again for invading your space x please don't ask me the type of chicken either I'm totally clueless! I got my son 2 chicks last year and we have done well with them and at easter a surprise guest arrived!

Attachments

• IMG_2851.JPG
    IMG_2851.JPG
    305.3 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_2854.JPG
    IMG_2854.JPG
    395.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2856.JPG
    IMG_2856.JPG
    428.2 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_2859.JPG
    IMG_2859.JPG
    495.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_2860.JPG
    IMG_2860.JPG
    336 KB · Views: 18
It looks like a male to me.
You are not 'invading' ....all are welcome here! Feel free to ask questions. It's a big group of friendly chicken lovers....

Anybody else have any idea? I'm English but live in the Dominican Republic and my son is crazy for animals so a year ago I got him 2 chickens and we built a house and at easter we had had a surprise nut just one chick! I have no clue what the chicken bread is! Bob is the dad and Henny the mum i don't have a picture of right now! I really appreciate your advice! We love our chickens even our dogs love

Attachments

• IMG_2815.JPG
    IMG_2815.JPG
    315.8 KB · Views: 16
Anybody else have any idea? I'm English but live in the Dominican Republic and my son is crazy for animals so a year ago I got him 2 chickens and we built a house and at easter we had had a surprise nut just one chick! I have no clue what the chicken bread is! Bob is the dad and Henny the mum i don't have a picture of right now! I really appreciate your advice! We love our chickens even our dogs love
but we are learning and need help

Attachments

• IMG_2848.JPG
    IMG_2848.JPG
    435.8 KB · Views: 17
How can you tell? I have 6 4-5 week old chicks and no clue as to what they are or how to tell.
Stephanier, take pics of them, and we should be able to have a good idea. You can post them here in this thread, but you will get more viewers if you post them under "What Breed or Gender is this" forum....

Back
Top Bottom