Help with making tab icon for my blog?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by itsy, Jul 11, 2011.

  1. itsy

    itsy Chillin' With My Peeps

    Mar 14, 2011
    New England
    Not sure if it's ok to post in Random Ramblings or if it should be in Hobbies...... HMMM....

    I have a very new blog/website. It's run through Wordpress.

    I'd like to make one of those little icons for my tab, but don't know how to/what it is called. Is this called a favicon? If so, I think I could download that plugin for Wordpress, but I'd like to know what the dang thing is called first. When I make the pic, what size should it be?

    Here... these things are what I'm talking about.....



BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by