Help with Polish!

WwlsummerMother

In the Brooder
May 28, 2020
Hello, I am trying to figure out if this is a golden laced Polish pair or if I have two roosters. They are constantly walking together. With that being said their behavior is like that of a pair but maybe they are 2 roosters who knows. Also one of them has a definite comb already in the other does not. But I know that they can grow at different rates. Lastly is this silver laced a pullet? Thanks
20200531_143956.jpg
20200531_144323.jpg
20200531_144639.jpg
20200531_144452.jpg

Hi I also have polish and I learned that it is best to wait a few more weeks until the start to grow wattles if they are roosters also the rooster will grow feathers that are shiny. If they are hens they won't grow wattles that are big but you can tell because a hens crest is like half of a sphere.

but to me it looks like you have a pair of roosters.

Hi I also have polish and I learned that it is best to wait a few more weeks until the start to grow wattles if they are roosters also the rooster will grow feathers that are shiny. If they are hens they won't grow wattles that are big but you can tell because a hens crest is like half of a sphere.

but to me it looks like you have a pair of roosters.
What did you think of the SL?. If they are both roosters would they stay side by side all day wwithout fighting?

Back
Top Bottom