help with watery poop/possible vent issue

I will tomorrow. It's pitch black out now and the girls have all been tucked in for the night. ;)

This is what she just left for me and I have never been so happy to have chicken turds on my barn floor. Every poop she does looks better and better. She is eating quite well today and it appears our dear Red Fedder is nearly recovered! She is hollering for her friends. As long as she continues to do well, I need to find a way to wean her back to the cold coop with the weather we are having. With Friday's projected high being 8, she may have to hang in the tack room (heated) a while longer. I'm dropping the room temperature 5-10 degrees a day - does that sound like a good plan? Thank you all so very much for your help. I'm so appreciative of you all who were able to talk me through this.

For what it's worth, our local Tractor Supply let me into their store an hour before opening time yesterday so I could purchase a syringe to tube water into this girl. So nice to have people working there who truly care for animals like we do! I'm thankful for their help too and will definitely go back there. :)

Happy happy!

Thank you! When we got the birds, my youngest child was 4 and could not say the "th" sounds in words. He was hell bent on naming her Red Feather though. So it just stuck. Red Fedder it is!

Back
Top Bottom