HELP....WORRIED about me 5 week old Bantam !!!

I wouldn't give her the propel it probably has nutri sweet or something in it. I might be worrying a little to much. As long as your little one is running around and playing like normal I wouldn't worry. She probably just ate something funky. I don't think I would give a baby chick drink made for people. If you are still worried tomorrow ask at the feed store if they have something like pedialyte for chicks. If it were me I wouldn't do anything and just keep an eye on her.

Quote:
I TOTALLY feel them same way
smile.png

If you're still awake.
smile.png
Take a deep breath and know you can only do what you can. As stated before...I love my chicks but in the end...it's a chicken. We do the best we can but if in the end it's not meant to be then...well? It's nature. I have a great reference book about the "joy" of raising chickens and it has a ton of great info. but every time there is an issue the action is to cull. I started to ask myself "So if anything goes wrong you're suppose to kill it?" Where's the JOY?

I also am addicted to chickens, My flock is my LIFE! My babies always poop weird things( They are 9 weeks) I dont worry until they act sick, or their poop is foamy, wormy, or bloody.. I bet your lil fuzzball is fine. Relax:]

Thank you all so much for the wonderful words of encouragement ....I know I might be freaking out on this thread but i am kind of "new mommy".
Thank you for all the advice and the support
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom