HELP! Yellow poop

Mine looked more like the second one with circular bullseye lesions all over the liver. Both of those are diseased blackhead livers it looks like to me.
Hopefully I can save the last one then. Nothing will get to me for a week or more. Poop is normal so far and acting normal but it is separated from everything.

Hopefully I can save the last one then. Nothing will get to me for a week or more. Poop is normal so far and acting normal but it is separated from everything.
If you have cayenne you can give it some cayenne in its starter feed or mixed in water. They can't taste the heat and it's better than nothing until the meds get there. I'm glad it's poop is still normal. As long as it's solid for now and not liquid it may not have contracted blackhead.

If you have cayenne you can give it some cayenne in its starter feed or mixed in water. They can't taste the heat and it's better than nothing until the meds get there. I'm glad it's poop is still normal. As long as it's solid for now and not liquid it may not have contracted blackhead.
I started cayenne the other day just in case. That one had been acting sick and not wanting to move a few weeks ago so I brought it in treating it with Tylan thinking it was something respiratory since we've had tons of humidity. It perked up the next day and has been good ever since. Thanks for the help.

I started cayenne the other day just in case. That one had been acting sick and not wanting to move a few weeks ago so I brought it in treating it with Tylan thinking it was something respiratory since we've had tons of humidity. It perked up the next day and has been good ever since. Thanks for the help.
You're very welcome! I hope you can save your little poult. And maybe get her a buddy once you all get past the tender age where there immune system is still weaker. She may very well imprint on you and become a lap turkey. Lol. Or he?

Back
Top Bottom