Help..

4chickenhelppp

Chirping
Sep 24, 2019
44EB88EF-DCEC-4C15-97E9-E40BCC19ECA9.jpeg
525F7A56-0684-4A25-9969-59FEDC60E972.jpeg
I had a silkie chick shaking violently on the floor of the grow out coop and seems to have no energy. I separated it immediately no others are showing signs of illness. Does anyone have any idea what could have happened? It is still alive but extremely weak seems paralyzed has been like this for a day.

This happened to one of my chickens and I had absolutely no clue what to do. It started to have seizures and eventually died. The only that I could say is try feeding her some greek yogurt and put apple cider vinegar in her water so they can boost her immune system. I hope she feels better! Good Luck!

This happened to one of my chickens and I had absolutely no clue what to do. It started to have seizures and eventually died. The only that I could say is try feeding her some greek yogurt and put apple cider vinegar in her water so they can boost her immune system. I hope she feels better! Good Luck!
I have apple cider vinegar in her water and gave her some tylan 50 orally :( I’m trying everything I can. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom