Help!

Clawson2

Hatching
May 31, 2020
My favorite girl is sick. Her comb is pale. She will still eat and drink for me. I started antibiotics Tuesday thinking she had a respiratory illness. Her poop has looked like this the entire time. I started Corid yesterday. What is going on and what can I do?!

Attachments

• 20200529_174316.jpg
    20200529_174316.jpg
    609.6 KB · Views: 9
How old is your hen? What respiratory symptoms have you seen—sneeze, cough, nasal drainage, watery eyes or bubbles, swelling of an eyelid, crackles or rales when breathing? What are you feeding her, and what dosage of Corid are you giving?

How old is your hen? What respiratory symptoms have you seen—sneeze, cough, nasal drainage, watery eyes or bubbles, swelling of an eyelid, crackles or rales when breathing? What are you feeding her, and what dosage of Corid are you giving?

She was shaking her head. Standing alone with her eyes closed. Intermittent sneezing. Normally they all get layer feed but I've cooked her eggs so she will eat. She has been separated this week. She is still walking around and fussing at me. She will be 2 soon.

She was shaking her head. Standing alone with her eyes closed. Intermittent sneezing. Normally they all get layer feed but I've cooked her eggs so she will eat. She has been separated this week. She is still walking around and fussing at me. She will be 2 soon.
Corid, I directly dropped a few drops in her mouth and dosed everyone else's water just in case.

You should probably also give her a probiotic as well, I use benebac powder. it helps balance out the antibiotic so nothing gets damaged

Back
Top Bottom