Help

Some vets will, some won't. An avian/exotic vet is the best bet, but not everyone has access to one and some don't consider a chicken to be 'exotic'. Some of them will try, many don't know a lot about birds. It's worth calling and asking questions, then you can decide if you want to do that. A fecal test is the same for all species, so that shouldn't matter, if you can find a vet that will do it for you. If you have other animals that are patients of a regular vet, they may be willing to do a fecal for you even if they don't see birds.

I will be keeping a very good eye on her. It's not difficult because I only have 4 adult girls and 2 pullets. I gave her, her own treats and water, I can completely isolate her if needed, but right now she is doing it herself. This is the first time she has ever been attacked and the other girls truly seem to be ignoring her now.
Me too 3 welsummers 4 polish it one of my welsummers but she's fine ❤🐔

They have a large area to free range, the only newer thing is the pullets, but I have had them for 6 weeks, 2 of which they were in quarantine.

They have a large area to free range, the only newer thing is the pullets, but I have had them for 6 weeks, 2 of which they were in quarantine.
Mine too my 3 silver laced are penned they are only 4 months I do have a white crested black polish and my loner will sneak up on her and attack i did a time out for 1hr that helps oh did you know if you let her out first and keep the others penned for just even 15 minutes then they will leave her alone sometimes more time hope that helps ❤🐔

Back
Top Bottom