Help!!!

Catalyst

Chirping
Feb 21, 2020
Hello everyone. I have been raising chickens for the past 2 years now just a hobby and a good past time to have my chickens around.
I noticed this a few days ago that one of my chicken (~ 4 months old) was having this injury marks plus some pimple-ish thingy on their face near eyes. I just applied Penicillium (tube form) on their eyes and around. but I have monitoring and seeing that the marks are getting larger and the amount is increasing more and more.
The marks looks are they have been injured or something. all the small 4 months chickens are having them 3 of them and one rooster same age is also having it.

Although i have also noticed that one of chicken also sometimes sneezes like Peep peep sound.
I searched through the internet and found out that it could be Coryza Fowl. Since there is a lack of vets in our area, i got this medicine which i used once for Coccidiosis it also said it is recommended for Coryza fowl cholera and bacterial enteritis.
So put 30 ml in a Gallen of water for 5 days. but i am still noticing that it has not improved yet.

I am attaching pics of the chicken. kindly help I am really worried.
P.S. The chicken are eating and drinking as usual nothing unusual noticed till now.
I also suspected they might be mosquito bites. I have been spraying the sitting area. Also note that there are no mites or ticks on their body or under their feathers.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-05 at 8.07.47 AM (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-05 at 8.07.47 AM (1).jpeg
    183.2 KB · Views: 4
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-04-05 at 8.07.47 AM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-05 at 8.07.47 AM.jpeg
    158.3 KB · Views: 1
Hello everyone. I have been raising chickens for the past 2 years now just a hobby and a good past time to have my chickens around.
I noticed this a few days ago that one of my chicken (~ 4 months old) was having this injury marks plus some pimple-ish thingy on their face near eyes. I just applied Penicillium (tube form) on their eyes and around. but I have monitoring and seeing that the marks are getting larger and the amount is increasing more and more.
The marks looks are they have been injured or something. all the small 4 months chickens are having them 3 of them and one rooster same age is also having it.

Although i have also noticed that one of chicken also sometimes sneezes like Peep peep sound.
I searched through the internet and found out that it could be Coryza Fowl. Since there is a lack of vets in our area, i got this medicine which i used once for Coccidiosis it also said it is recommended for Coryza fowl cholera and bacterial enteritis.
So put 30 ml in a Gallen of water for 5 days. but i am still noticing that it has not improved yet.

I am attaching pics of the chicken. kindly help I am really worried.
P.S. The chicken are eating and drinking as usual nothing unusual noticed till now.
I also suspected they might be mosquito bites. I have been spraying the sitting area. Also note that there are no mites or ticks on their body or under their feathers.
The medicine name is Sulphadimidine Sodium 33.3% w/v

Back
Top Bottom