Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    391.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 7
Can you provide some more information?
What do you mean by a low metabolism? What do her droppings look like? Are any other flockmates affected? Several diseases come to mind that could cause facial swelling and poor mobility, coryza, Newcastles (uncommon), etc. If she has any other symptoms, it may help us to clarify the possibilities.

very cold weather, droppings are not watery, running snot, I’ve seen a few bug on her only 2, she doesn’t want to walk around much at all, both eyes are very swollen but nothing wrong with the eye no debris, redness, blood, or any irritation that I can see she is always having her head inside her feathers

Swollen eyelids can be due to a respiratory sinus infection or disease. It can be a sign of MG. Are there any bubbles in the eyes? Have you added any new birds recently? Can you offer some water and feed, watery is fine and cooked egg is also good. She may be lethargic due to the disease or from dehydration/lack of food since it may be hard for her to see. You may want to ask your vet for an antibiotic, or get Tylosin powder, Denagard, or another one that treats MG ( mycoplasma.) Here is a place that have it:
https://birdpalproducts.com/products/tylosin-powder-for-birds
Dosage of Tylosin is 1 tsp per gallon of water mixed well for 5 days.

I am concerned about her legs, if she's having paralysis symptoms and it's not from starvation then it's an unusual sign for a respiratory infection. If she has mites or lice I would treat that with permethrin or something similar ASAP as mites can severely weaken birds and may be difficult to detect depending on the type of mite.
As far as supportive care, @Eggcessive has good suggestions.

Back
Top Bottom