Help!!!

7L Farm

Songster
9 Years
Jul 22, 2010
Anderson, Texas
I have the white & red water-er it holds 5 gallons. About dark yesterday I decided to clean out the water-er. So I cleaned it out & hung it back up. Went out at 630am to disconnect hot wire. First questions DO y'all leave the wire on are what. I have automatic door that opens in the am but now I wake up early to disconnect hot wire is this necessary ? Second question About 8 this am I look out the window & the chicks are still on the roost. So I go over there thinking somethings wrong. I open up the door & the bowl at the bottom of the water-er has come off & all the water drained out. Has anyone had this problem? I found it strange that the chickens wouldn't come off the roost because of the water er coming apart. Once , I fixed it they all came off the roost.

Maybe they got a fright when it fell and was too dark to see the cause of their fright. When you came you made everything safe again. Can't answer your question about the wire though. Thought I would give you a bump up

we had a similar problem with the plastic feeder this morning, very close in design to the plastic waterer. It cost us one of our birds. going to go buy different feeders today.

Back
Top Bottom