"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
woot.gif

Quote:
Yes, I found out that they can refuse live animals if they don't think they will make it alive. They get to make tbeir own rules. The po here wasn't sure ifthey wanted to take my ducks because it wasn't going to be overnight.

Anybody want a husband? Slightly used, but free????

I came in the office to get some time alone. He's now sitting behind me cuz he was lonely out in the living room with only his mancold for company.
rant.gif

Quote:
gig.gif
He wanted to be close to you so he can share his man cold with you-then it'll morph into a woman cold.
Poor men, they just can't "do" sick".

celebrate.gif
Good luck with your hatch, ady!
They're supposed to deliver my hatcher between 11-5. I just LOVE the way they can pin down a time.
roll.png

More Call eggs this morning! Go girls!
How bout you, justme? Are your girls laying pretty well, now?

ya.gif
for lockdown ady!

and
ya.gif
for more call eggs! My call her laid then skipped a day but laid again on the 3rd day. They eggs are thin which I hear is normal for a new layer but she has calcium now. I feed everyone flock raiser and I haven't had any problem with the mature chicken hens. The layers have picked up. 4 out of 5 are laying regularly now. I don't know when the last time my silver phoenix laid but probably over a year now. The kids like her so she stays, lol My maran pullet is starting to redden so hopefully she will lay soon.

Back
Top Bottom