"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
I'm selling eggs to buy me a new one. mine decided to die in the middle of a hatch killing all my new chicks!!! it happened sometime during the night so by time I woke up to leave in the morning it was too late!

So sorry
sad.png

Dont ever ever buy a ReptiPro incubator they SUCK!! I caught mine before it went belowe 85 degrees. And this happened on Saturday and those eggs are spose to hatch tomorrow actually.

Thank you for answering my question about the Repti Pro Duck. I'll not get one (Like I need a new bator
roll.png
)

yeah I moved her to see if she'd go back and she just stood their while I looked for eggs. Then I saw her out while I did garden stuff... We will see what she does...

Quote:
Try to take her out if she makes throuty sounds and gets really fluffed up then that means she's broody

Also, my "test" for a broody is if she spends two consecutive on the nest instead of on the roost.

Quote:
Try to take her out if she makes throuty sounds and gets really fluffed up then that means she's broody

Also, my "test" for a broody is if she spends two consecutive on the nest instead of on the roost.

Linda I am happy you are getting your own place. How you can have all the call ducklings you want
big_smile.png

Quote:
So sorry
sad.png

Dont ever ever buy a ReptiPro incubator they SUCK!! I caught mine before it went belowe 85 degrees. And this happened on Saturday and those eggs are spose to hatch tomorrow actually.

Thank you for answering my question about the Repti Pro Duck. I'll not get one (Like I need a new bator
roll.png
)

It has been almost a week and no E-mail
roll.png
Its going to be used as a mini fridge
big_smile.png

Quote:
Don't think that wasn't one of the driving forces behind choosing a house on a little bit of land!

Yay! More Calls for Linda! I saw the pictures of your new place-it's lovely! So excited for you.
smile.png

Quote:
Don't think that wasn't one of the driving forces behind choosing a house on a little bit of land!

That sounds like something I would have done lol

Back
Top Bottom