"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
I like the second one since it have a big viewing window!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I have 2 Hova 1588's and I love them. I also have an LG which I have to say I am having good look with this year. This is just a bad year for hatching all the way around.

Quote:
I like the second one since it have a big viewing window!
big_smile.png

Me too, duck.
Sonja is right, though, I finally realized this year that EVERYONE needs an LG Styrofoam incubator for when all else fails-and it has so far!

frow.gif
everyone. We took the kids on a little mini 1 night vacation last night and we are now exhausted! We went here: http://www.greatwolf.com/poconos/waterpark. It's a whole 35 minutes from home, lol

Linda, Congrats on the new house!!! Now you can hatch all the call ducks you can stand
ya.gif

I love all the duckie butt and chickie pictures
love.gif

I have 1 snowy call and 1 maran egg in lockdown. The call is in the aircell and I think the maran might be as well. I'm debating on going in on the call egg tonight or not. The 2 last week I went in in thursday night and they both made it but they are just starting day 25. Should I go in??????????????????

The 2 duckies in the brooder are worrying me a little. They aren't making much of a mess at all. That is not normal for ducklings
hmm.png

I've not had good luck at all! hatched 2 Brown Red Ameraucanas total and they both died! then my incubator died and I don't want these eggs to go to waste so I'm auctioning them but I'm kicking and screaming about it! My LG sucks!!!

Quote:
Hi justme-that's great that ya'll got to take a little break-looks like fun! Bet the kids loved it.
On the Call baby...it looks like it's pipped internally? I might wait a few more hours the way things have been going this season.

Quote:
My butter baby is over 2 weeks old and he hasnt made messes either. He is in the brooder with the baby gander....talk about mutt and jeff lol

Quote:
My LG is the only one keeping my eggs alive at the moment! Lol
I might go buy another LG since I'm a cheapso and dont wanna spend $150 on the incubator I want to get
roll.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom