"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
ya.gif

Those packing peanuts gonna be dinner one day?
hide.gif

smack.gif
gryeyes loves all her boys.

Quote:
ya.gif

Those packing peanuts gonna be dinner one day?
hide.gif

smack.gif

Not moved yet. No running water at the house yet (well and well pump work to be done). I do have a hose hooked up to the next door neighbor's yard spigot (he suggested it) so I can fill a five gallon bucket and use it in the bathroom. Note: 5 gallon bucket works for two flushes.

Hence the not moved yet bit.

I do love all my boys. I already have about 10 roosters, with a few more immature little boys in the brooders before these 12 packing peanuts arrived. I kinda hope they are straight run and not allllll cockerels, though....

The goslings are now called "Kate" and "William." I don't know why, it just happened in the space of a few hours. Pictures in a bit. I just got home from work and checked on all the new babies - doing just fine. Whew!

Quote:
smack.gif

Not moved yet. No running water at the house yet (well and well pump work to be done). I do have a hose hooked up to the next door neighbor's yard spigot (he suggested it) so I can fill a five gallon bucket and use it in the bathroom. Note: 5 gallon bucket works for two flushes.

Hence the not moved yet bit.

I do love all my boys. I already have about 10 roosters, with a few more immature little boys in the brooders before these 12 packing peanuts arrived. I kinda hope they are straight run and not allllll cockerels, though....

The goslings are now called "Kate" and "William." I don't know why, it just happened in the space of a few hours. Pictures in a bit. I just got home from work and checked on all the new babies - doing just fine. Whew!

I've been watching your thread about your new house and never said Congrats!
Congrats! (I know I know!
tongue.png
)
I'm guessing the packet peanuts are RIR?
Those are good names!
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
undefined:) justmeandtheflock-just found this chat, think its great that you are helping that chick. I cant see pic of chic and chair on my socialsecurity(cheap) phone computer, what kinda chic is it and whats wrong w/little feet? quetsweyo

Back
Top Bottom