"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
Have fun!
frow.gif

I had to clean the couch cushions-the dog decided he would just lay there and throw up. Didn't move or anything, just yakked where he laid.
barnie.gif

I think I could possibly be cranky today...

Quote:
Yeah, they were having a blast and I was slippin' and slidin' all over the place. Good thing I didn't fall down-I'd have been eaten by ducklings.
smile.png

I am back. Only 2 hours 41 mins to auction end. Bot now my chicken have food so they are happy. I took my kids out to lunch at a mexican restaurant. Now I am sooo stuffed, I need a nap but there is nooooooooooo way I'm going to sleep. I have to win that auction. If not it is the Lekenvelder sturn. I just want the gesse eggs incase something happens to one of my babies. I've already lost three of them this year and I am down to one male and one female. I just want to hatch them for insurance anf pray to God they all live. Speaking of babies, mine is peeping for her afternoon snuggle time.

I'm crabby as i'll get out this afternoon. Hubby wasn't in a good mood when he got up and i think it rubbed off on me. on another note i made a homemade pot pie... its pretty good!

Quote:
I think we're the crabby bunch today, ady.

yeah today is just one of those days.... Well a good note my sister is coming out tomorrow. She is bringing my niece who is in love with all my birds and animals. She hasn't gotten to see Miss Sandy my goat so i'm super excited for her to get to meet her
smile.png

Sonja can't get on again. She's over on FB fretting about her auction-it ends shortly.
Ya'll go give her some support! She's posting in the Duck Group.

Back
Top Bottom