"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
Have to stop here i'm on the way
smile.png

Quote:
what a wonderful idea! sounds so relaxing.
Man i am in tears right now... i just watch Dr. Drew ( i know i'm obsessed with the stupid case) and he had David Smith, susan smiths husband. Do you guys remember her? The one who strapped her two beautiful little boys in her car dumped them in the river and said a african american man did it? She was also having an affair and just wanted to go out and party it up. Its so sad.....

Ady, stop watching that stuff! It's going to depress you! Watch something funny like...Up. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

Quote:
Man i am in tears right now... i just watch Dr. Drew ( i know i'm obsessed with the stupid case) and he had David Smith, susan smiths husband. Do you guys remember her? The one who strapped her two beautiful little boys in her car dumped them in the river and said a african american man did it? She was also having an affair and just wanted to go out and party it up. Its so sad.....

Ady, stop watching that stuff! It's going to depress you! Watch something funny like...Up. I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

lol omg i love that movie too. "Kevin!"
oooo have you watched tangled? so so cute

Quote:

I agree with East! I love the bird on that movie!

Quote:
Have to stop here i'm on the way
smile.png

Yay! Ya'll come visit me!
There are some Thanksgivings that we are deep frying a turkey on the back porch wearing shorts so I guess it all evens out.
smile.png

Quote:

I agree with East! I love the bird on that movie!

Me too, duck! Kevin almost makes me wet my pants every time I watch it.

Quote:

I haven't seen Tangled.
THE BEST is Monsters, Inc.

Quote:

I don;t watch that stuff anymore and DH knows if I come in the room I'm going to change the channel on him. He watches those real life criminal mind type shows and after 17 years I just can't watch it anymore. There is a reason I am not a cop, lol I record the news and fast forward through the nasty parts too, lol I would much rather watch some river monsters or creepy monster hunters
smile.png

Quote:

I haven't seen Tangled.
THE BEST is Monsters, Inc.

I've seen Tangled because my nephew wanted to watch it.
I love Monsters Inc.!

I should have been a lawyer. I love mysteries, forensic files, ect.... So i am naturally glued to this but i'm limiting my amount of watching it bc like east said its just depressing. That poor little baby girl.
East monsters inc was one of our favorites!!

Back
Top Bottom