"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
what a wonderful idea! sounds so relaxing.
Man i am in tears right now... i just watch Dr. Drew ( i know i'm obsessed with the stupid case) and he had David Smith, susan smiths husband. Do you guys remember her? The one who strapped her two beautiful little boys in her car dumped them in the river and said a african american man did it? She was also having an affair and just wanted to go out and party it up. Its so sad.....

I don;t watch that stuff anymore and DH knows if I come in the room I'm going to change the channel on him. He watches those real life criminal mind type shows and after 17 years I just can't watch it anymore. There is a reason I am not a cop, lol I record the news and fast forward through the nasty parts too, lol I would much rather watch some river monsters or creepy monster hunters
smile.png

I still need to find when that is on!

Quote:
I don;t watch that stuff anymore and DH knows if I come in the room I'm going to change the channel on him. He watches those real life criminal mind type shows and after 17 years I just can't watch it anymore. There is a reason I am not a cop, lol I record the news and fast forward through the nasty parts too, lol I would much rather watch some river monsters or creepy monster hunters
smile.png

River Monsters:The Lost Reels is on at 1:00 am in the morning on 6/16, duck.
"A man-eating catfish in India."
ep.gif

Quote:

River Monsters:The Lost Reels is on at 1:00 am in the morning on 6/16, duck.
"A man-eating catfish in India."
ep.gif

I might just be up that late because I slept for 5 hours and I was only spose to for about an hour.

There have been new episodes on on Sunday or Monday. I record it so I don;t remeber which day it is but I know there are some on the DVR waiting for me. I'm still working on finishing that king tut show because I fall asleep before it is over, lol They did DNA testing on the fetus mummies that were burried with him and proved that they were his babies.

Quote:
I wouldn't be able to stand being a lawyer... All the stress. I don't see how people that are laywers are lawyers.

I worked as a paralegal to the senior partner in a law firm for years. Trust me, his job was less stressful than mine!

i could only be a prosecution lawyer though.
I've seen that river monster already. I watch them too bc of DH. That guy can catch some serious fish. I am going to go watch my cooking show! You guys have a nice night
smile.png
talk to you all in the morning!

Quote:
I have to admit, I am a "Deadliest Catch" FREAK! I love that show and bore poor DH to tears when there is a marathon on.

Back
Top Bottom