"Helpers" Anonymous-Chat Thread

Quote:
Crud-sorry Sonja-it may have been the heat. I was kinda worried about that, but thought it was worth a shot.
sad.png

Didyou see the sebbie pair for$150? THey are in Ohio. Whilte male buff goose

Quote:
Crud-sorry Sonja-it may have been the heat. I was kinda worried about that, but thought it was worth a shot.
sad.png

Aw, I want some.
sad.png
I have to wait, though due to shipping in the heat.
I MAY try to hatch some in the spring. I really want imprinted geese due to their size. DH is skeered of geese!
gig.gif

Quote:

Aw, I want some.
sad.png
I have to wait, though due to shipping in the heat.
I MAY try to hatch some in the spring. I really want imprinted geese due to their size. DH is skeered of geese!
gig.gif

I love mine...a lot. They are a breeze to imprint too.

Sigh, DH just called and has to work until 11...crud.
sad.png

I think by next spring, he'll be OK with me getting geese. I just love the look of the Sebbies-so pretty and frilly.

Quote:
That is very true. They are gorgeous. DH didnt want me to get them either but I did anyway (I"m good at that). Now hes very fond of them. I think it helps to raise them yourself.

Quote:
That is very true. They are gorgeous. DH didnt want me to get them either but I did anyway (I"m good at that). Now hes very fond of them. I think it helps to raise them yourself.

That's what I was thinking, too, Sonja. I think I'll have to have a goose pen, though, I don't want them beating up my little Calls.

Quote:

That's what I was thinking, too, Sonja. I think I'll have to have a goose pen, though, I don't want them beating up my little Calls.

My call is in the pen and the rest of my flock free ranges

I let my babies free range in groups-I can't keep up with all of them at once! Fights breakin' out everywhere, ducks flyin' all around...it can get ugly.
lol.png

Quote:
I only have one call duck but I have her in with a black cayuga. They are content with their pen. they have a pool and everything in there

Quote:
I only have one call duck but I have her in with a black cayuga. They are content with their pen. they have a pool and everything in there

Aw, that's perfect. They have company AND a nice place to live.
smile.png

I still HOPE we can get you some more Calls, though.
Hey, I didn't know you had a Cayuga?????

Back
Top Bottom