HELPPPP

Stephen4417

In the Brooder
6 Years
Sep 17, 2013
I am hatching 14 Black East INDiE ducks. They hatch in three days. I tryed increasing the humidity but it wont go up enough I filled up all the water containers and put 3 additional water containers inside. It wont go over 70% and its at 65% right now. I want it at 85%.. I NEED HELP!!!

Okay so my humidity is at 65%.. but i hear no peeping and its day 26.. are they dead.. The eggs were put in at 10:30 at night so they willl prob if they hatch, hatch over night i hope

Okay so my humidity is at 65%.. but i hear no peeping and its day 26.. are they dead.. The eggs were put in at 10:30 at night so they willl prob if they hatch, hatch over night i hope
What humidity did you incubate them at? Do they look like this?

-Kathy

What kind of bator air or still and where is your temp at??? Understand time does NOT matter. Days do but not time, doesn't matter if you set them at 8 in the morning or 8 at night..

Last edited:
I am hatching 14 Black East INDiE ducks. They  hatch in three days. I tryed increasing the humidity but it wont go up enough I filled up all the water containers and put 3 additional water containers inside. It wont go over 70% and its at 65% right now. I want it at 85%.. I NEED HELP!!!

NO YOU DONT, 80 and above will kill them. Keep it at 65...

Back
Top Bottom