HeN CoNtEsT FoR fUn!!!!!! RESULTS POSTED!!!

hot wing stables

Songster
11 Years
May 28, 2008
this costest is for fun post pics of your Girls. any age is accepted and will end in 2 weeks, they will be judged by how cool they look. it will be closed on 8-23-08 and will be judged from 8-24-08 to 8-25-08. and will be judged of the top six GC 1st 2nd 3rd 4th and 5th place.
wee.gif
yippiechickie.gif
thumbsup.gif
woot.gif
woot.gif

Last edited:
Here are some of mine:

Blue Salmon Faverolle Bantam hen:
Picture027.jpg

Topaz II , Blue Amercuana LF hen:
BlueAmercuana1.jpg

Topaz Uno, Blue Rock pullet
DSCF0386.jpg

Pansi, Blue Wheaton Amercuana Bantam pullet
DSCF0019.jpg

Spring, Welsummer hen
chickens097.jpg

Spaz, Spitzhauben pullet from CarlaOK's stock
chickens102.jpg

Sunshine on top hand Moonlight on bottom hand...
They are 4 1/2 mo.s old
Porcelain Dutch bantams
I got lucky and recieved two females in my chick order...Sunshine is more toward the standard on coloring with her mix of cream and gray than moonlight who is mostly gray. Both are real characters and around the mid of the totem pole.
5702-R1-09-8A_010-1.jpg

I don't know how "cool" they could possibly look in summer heat, but I always think my chickens are gorgeous
smile.png

Penelope, my bossy little bantam cochin.
penelope.jpg

Howard the Polish hen. Her wing is a bit messed up because I was silly and asked my SO to clip her wing for me . . . it got the job done, though, so I can't complain
roll.png

howard.jpg

Both Penelope and Howard laid their first eggs today! They're about 5 months old or so.

Finally, Vladimir, who I'm assuming is an NN x cochin. The breeder told me her age, but I have forgotten it at the moment . . . she still makes sweet little chick peeps.
vladimir.jpg

you have to have a photobucket account up and you have to download pictures on your account and click the bottom code on the picture and it should say copied. then all you do is paste it on to your reply.

Back
Top Bottom