Hen does not stand up ,eat, drink or walk anymore.Help please

That's a pic of her poop she is shifting her self in the Box around and started drinking by herself.

Attachments

• 20210412_163510.jpg
    20210412_163510.jpg
    448.8 KB · Views: 4
She just died ,and I still don't know what's wrong .that was an houre ago .
I cut her neck open to see if there was anything stuck. But it's clear.so I start cutting her belly .and eggyolk is running out of the cut.

Attachments

• 20210413_065608.jpg
    20210413_065608.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 3
Thank you :hityears of research then finally hatching my own Flock ,going through all the hick ups of incubating, and then I sit 2 Nights beside a Hen watching her and have No clue what's wrong only go see her dying . That let me question everything I thought to know.
Sorry for crying on your shoulder.

Thank you :hityears of research then finally hatching my own Flock ,going through all the hick ups of incubating, and then I sit 2 Nights beside a Hen watching her and have No clue what's wrong only go see her dying . That let me question everything I thought to know.
Sorry for crying on your shoulder.
take some time, i am so sorry for your loss. egg yolk pertinosis is a hard thing to diagnose, you did your best, and that's all that matters, and now you know for any time that comes next. you learn best about chickens when you really experience them, but you'll never forget now.

Back
Top Bottom