Hen hatching

Xlcandylx

Songster
Aug 29, 2017
Bells texas
Hey everyone i have a hen sitting on a batch full of eggs. This would be her first hatch. She already crushed 5 of her 6 eggs.... I replaced some of her eggs shes been sitting on mine for about 3 days and her only one that has survived maybe 6 days..... I dont truly know when she decided to sit on the first 6 but she went missing for 3 days. Should i check to see if the eggs are developing and should i force her to get off her coop for a little bit? I just need any possible detail i should watch out of thanks.

Hey everyone i have a hen sitting on a batch full of eggs. This would be her first hatch. She already crushed 5 of her 6 eggs.... I replaced some of her eggs shes been sitting on mine for about 3 days and her only one that has survived maybe 6 days..... I dont truly know when she decided to sit on the first 6 but she went missing for 3 days. Should i check to see if the eggs are developing and should i force her to get off her coop for a little bit? I just need any possible detail i should watch out of thanks.

I'm far from an expert but mabye one of thease people could help you:).
@Eggcessive @casportpony @Wyorp Rock @staceyj

Back
Top Bottom