hen not laying

welcome-byc.gif
Glad you joined us!

Hi Everyone. My white mix hen and black one are 9 months old and still not laying. The 2 brown lay every day. I am in north west and they are free range. I raised these hens since they were one day old. Is it possible that the white and black will never lay. They are very healthy and eating ++++ please give me some idea. Thanks,

Hi there!
You would be better posting in the behaivour egg laying section of the forum. Here is the link https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/18/chicken-behaviors-and-egglaying
Start a new thread and I'm sure you will get lots of answers. Some breeds to take a little longer to get their egg laying equipment in order and fully functioning.
Wishing you the best of luck and hope you don't have to wait to much longer for the elusive eggs!

frow.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
frow.gif

Welcome to BYC!!! There are loads of members on here…so if you have ANY questions…just ASK!!!

Hope you have loads of fun and all your answers answered here on BYC the BEST CHICKEN KEEPING FORUM on EARTH!

Going here, will help you get around BYC!!! Has loads of info on how to get around the site!

How to insert pictures on BYC!!!!

frow.gif
wee.gif
celebrate.gif
welcome-byc.gif
celebrate.gif
wee.gif
frow.gif

Back
Top Bottom