Hen or Roo?????

Do you have other hens that are laying, roosters sometimes go into nestboxes to goof around, I am not an expert on silkies, but no silkie hen I ever had, had that red of comb, as well as the poof streaming back, hopefully the silkie people will pop in.

Do you have other hens that are laying, roosters sometimes go into nestboxes to goof around, I am not an expert on silkies, but no silkie hen I ever had, had that red of comb, as well as the poof streaming back, hopefully the silkie people will pop in.
There are 5 other hens approximately the same age...6 to 7 months old.....I do not know if they have started laying yet or not. I have so far in past week found 3 really small cream colored eggs.

Had those moments, I do know the white crested polish lay an off white egg, and My polish have always been really good layers almost everyday, don't know how these scrawny little birds muster an egg a day.

Had those moments, I do know the white crested polish lay an off white egg, and My polish have always been really good layers almost everyday, don't know how these scrawny little birds muster an egg a day.
Yeah I have a 3 and only one right now laying eggs...she's a lot older though and hers are a bright white. My ducks lay blue eggs lol. But I've got three bantams in same age but don't know if any them laying yet. They all still young.

Back
Top Bottom