Hen or Roo

i have several hens... only 2 rooster.. that one is the 2nd..
wink.png

that is a beautiful roo and it may look like that grown. can you believe that people take such lovely helpless creatures like that and fight them to the death?the lord gave us dominion over all the creatures on this earth to look after. and people abuse that power. i know where they are going! right? i would like to have such a rooster as this. do you live far from Indiana? i have many roosters.

that is a beautiful roo and it may look like that grown. can you believe that people take such lovely helpless creatures like that and fight them to the death?the lord gave us dominion over all the creatures on this earth to look after. and people abuse that power. i know where they are going! right? i would like to have such a rooster as this. do you live far from Indiana? i have many roosters.

i live in philippines brother.. specifically in Mindanao.. many people here always engaged in cockfighting but me and my father really hates cockfighting, we just love to have them.. but i love all my birds and other pets.. i have chickens, dogs, fishes,(i aiming to have ducks and turkey soon) i also engaged in agriculture, like planting.. hehehe..

good for you to care. i hope things go good for you. that is a long way from indiana my friend.
yeah.. i really enjoy taking good care of my pets, at the same time engaged in gardening..
wink.png
Yes my friend.. its a long way.. thanks for the offer by the way

@granny hatchet my friend.. what birds are you taking care of?

Me i have 1 pair of Kabir(both are 1Month old Chicks), 1 pair of Sasso(both are 1Month old Chicks) , 1 Pair of Banaba(Philippine Native Chicken) and the hen just recently hatch eggs, and 2 Joloano Breeds Roosters (its look like Asil breeds)...

Back
Top Bottom